The New England Railroad Club invites members, industry professionals, and their guests to join us in Worcester, Massachusetts, on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, for our annual Rail Forum & Expo. The Expo will be the culmination of our year-long theme "A New Year for Rail Operations and Infrastructure." This year’s event will be a return to our traditional one-day format, with events, displays, and speakers that will focus on how our region is helping move the rail industry forward.
2014 Expo Highlights
The 2014 Expo will have a full day of events beginning in the morning at the P&W enginehouse and continuing throughout the day at the DCU Center.
- Seminars - Join in the conversation about issues, regulations, and innovations currently influencing the industry. Morning and afternoon sessions.
- Equipment Display & Product Demonstrations - Get "hands-on" with the products and machines that move, maintain, and build our industry.
- Exhibitor Pavilion - Have the chance to talk to representatives of over 40 companies and learn about their products and services.
- Hosted Reception - Meet with others in the industry in a casual, social setting.
- Engineering and Transit Night Dinner - Enjoy dinner and hear from our keynote speaker MassDOT Secretary and Chief Executive Officer Richard A. Davey.
Increasing Awareness of Our Industry
We look forward to seeing you on March 25th and want to remind you that the Expo is not only for our membership. Feel free to invite a friend, colleague, employee, or even college student that you think would benefit from learning more about our industry. By doing so we will help to increase knowledge about the positive impact that New England’s railroads are having on our region.